Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i see Light

This blog  is my personal diary of fashion. A Banker by profession, I have been in love with fashion ever since I can remember. This space is going to be used to show amazing everyday street fashion and a bit of my personal style. The whole idea of starting my own blog for fashion came when I was in the look out for fashion across India but there hardly exist any but whatever exist are doing a fantastic job but if you ask me about down south it is highly neglected and thats when BOOM !! came the thought. Finally here's my personal fashion blog covering fashion @ places I go and what fascinates me would be captured. I am not a person of high end fashion to me fashion is anything from chappals to 4" bondage stiletoes , basic blue jeans to herve leger's.



If you ask me about my personal style well it has evolved with time from whites and blacks to blue jeans and corporate suits. I do not consider myself a high end authority on fashion, but yes if you need a gentle nudge in the right direction? Sure!! just a buzz away.

No comments:

Post a Comment